The Benefits of a Competing Offer
How often do we admit to being glad of our competition? For many of us, the idea of competition is an absolute negative, but this doesn't have to be the case. There is huge benefit in completion at all levels; as a child in an academic environment, on the sports field, and even in business. As a disruptive service, we at Domobase know only too well the benefits of a competing offer, and that's what we'll be talking about today.
How often do we admit to being glad of our competition? For many of us, the idea of competition is an absolute negative, but this doesn’t have to be the case. There is huge benefit in completion at all levels; as a child in an academic environment, on the sports field, and even in business.
How a competing offer can benefit you
The general advice when going into business is to avoid too much competiton; to go into a market with plenty of room and not too much to take attention away from your own offer, but what this fails to address is how a competing offer can actually be of benefit to yourself, and to your business.
In the context we’re talking about, we make the offer. That is, the whole point of our business – to provide you, our customers, with a direct link to first class industry professionals – and to provide these industry professionals with your business.
Once the offer has been made, these industry professionals compete to meet the demand; the demand being your requirement for their services, by way of our connection.
This competition is where the benefit comes in, to the business, and to you as a customer.
Some of the benefits that manifest as a result of this competition are:
- a more in depth market research, giving the agents a broader knowledge of the market to impart on to you
- the portfolio they collect will be more accurate in terms of your requirements and requests
- a high quality service, guaranteed. We believe that all the industry professionals we work with would provide you with a high quality service anyway, but with the increased competition, they’ll be inspired to provide something really special that you can truly benefit from
- motivation is something we try to ensure from the people we work with anyway,but again the knowledge of competition further inspires motivation and the drive to go that little bit further
- innovation and creativity; sometimes the regular approach just doesn’t work, and some innovation and creativity are required. Instead of just pounding away with the same approach, a competitive offer provides the required inspiration to think about things differently, and find new ways to get things done to the required standard.
As you can see, there are huge benefits from a competitive offer, both for ourselves as it forces us to change, adapt and learn new things, and for you – our customers. This in itself helps show us why competition is in no way a bad thing, and helps us to appreciate the challenge posed by those working in the same industry as ourselves.
Real estate, redefined
Here at Domobase, we understand the importance of going above and beyond and offering the most competitive offer to consumers; this is why we guarantee to take the stress out of finding a home and put you directly in touch with the best industry professionals. All you need to do is download our app, fill in some simple details and we’ll have up to three of the finest Real Estate Agents and Landlords in your area get in touch.