Find a Home in Cardiff
Cardiff is a beautiful city in the south of Wales, full of everything you need to make an amazing life for yourself and your family. Closely surrounded by stunning countryside and bordering Bristol in England to one side, Cardiff makes for a fantastic city to live in, no matter what you’re looking for from your new home.
If you’re thinking of making the move to live in Cardiff and are looking for some excellent local tips to make your move a little bit easier, then you’re in the right place. Just keep on reading!
Find a Home in Cardiff
No matter what city you’re planning on making the move to, we always recommend enlisting the help of a fantastic local Real Estate Agent to help you make the move that little bit easier. Some of the benefits of an Agent include:
- Local connections with other Real Estate Agents and Landlords to help you find a great home
- Great local knowledge, to help you decide exactly what area you’d like to live in, and help you find a place with all the necessary local amenities.
- Professional expertise and the ability to answer any questions you may have about the process of buying or renting a property
Where to find your new home
There are a number of places you can find a great new home to live in. These include looking out for local listings in the newspapers, and in local shop windows. Word of mouth can also be a good way to find properties that are for rent locally, if you know people that live in the area. If you don’t mind making use of a large online Real Estate Portal, then you’re guaranteed to find a property on either RightMove or Zoopla. Both of these have thousands of properties listed on them, with many of them being in Cardiff.
Some tips to help you save money
- Consider living on the outskirts of the city rather than in the centre. While you may need to spend money on commuting, you’ll probably save on the price of your rent.
- Consider a small property if you’re not in need of extra space. Of course if you’re moving with your whole family then you won’t be able to do this.
- Look at house shares if you’re moving alone into the city. This can allow you to cut your housing costs significantly, as rent, council tax and all utility bills will be shared between all residents. Just ensure you know your rights before signing anything.
Real Estate, redefined
It doesn’t matter where you would like to live, here at Domobase, we can make it simple for you! We put you directly in touch with the people that can make your property search simple for you! We put you in touch with first rate Real Estate Agents and Landlords with fantastic property portfolios to show you a property that you’re sure to love. All you need to do is download our app, fill in some details and link up your social media profile, and let us know what you’re looking for. We’ll have up to three industry professionals get in touch with you within a few days to help you find an amazing property.